Porta Venezia, whose subway stop is rainbow colour to celebrate the LGBT world, is really the top for a gay-friendly hotel in Milan.
Here are all the bars, restaurants, and cool areas nearby Hotel Sanpi Milano:
– Via Lecco is the heart of the gay quarter of Milan. During the Pride Week, the entire street is full of stands and becomes the Pride Square of the city. The rainbow flags are everywhere to celebrate this important event, not only for the LGBT community, but for the city itself.
– Place not to miss only 160 m from the Sanpi, Leccomilano, open both for lunch and dinner till late evening, is the perfect spot for who wants to enjoy a pleasant and fun atmosphere, but also have a good food and drink offer. Famous the international cocktails and the bio & veg food.
– MONO, 180 m from our hotel, is a cocktail bar perfect for all the lovers of the international charme and Berlinese atmosphere, with attention to Music and weekly events, for a mixed and gay-friendly customer base.
– Only 50 m from the Sanpi, in the pretty piazza of San Carlo al Lazzaretto Church, is located the Memà Sicilian bar of Largo Bellintani, always in Porta Venezia, from the same owner of Leccomilano, with a friendly and elegant atmosphere. Meeting point of many notorious members of the Milanese fashion world, the evening gets a Parisian look, with its many tables outside. The place is very famous for its buffet aperitif with many Sicilian specialities.
– For the more transgressive, the Inferus Club, two subway stops on the red line from Porta Venezia. Place dedicated to crazy fun, with a cinema and area relax where to meet new people.
– 3 minutes by foot from the Sanpi, teh gay-friendly bar POP, feminine and feminist bar, it’s the right place where to taste a good piece of cake and enjoy a good coffee with friends.
– Among the most glamorous places, the gay bar Blanco, with amazing cocktails, like Spritz and Mojito. Suggested to all the fashion lovers.
– Candies, simple bar of an Eritrean family during the day, metamorphic gay club during the night. It really changes its outlook from day to night: during the day you can see at its inside people passing for breakfast or to eat a panini, the evening, barmen, loud music, sparkling lights and many young people gathering for a drink.
– 10 minutes by foot from the Sanpi, the Drama Cabaret Queer, where once a month they organise a cabaret with music and performances to celebrate the freedom of diversity.
A vacation in Milan is the perfect destination for the LGBT tourism, and the area of Porta Venezia with the Sanpi, gay-friendly hotel of Milan par excellence, are the perfect choice to have all the comforts to enjoy an energetic and eclectic city like Milan to the fullest.
BE YOU, BE WITH US!
Stay with us at the Sanpi Milano and book now your room from our official website, to have the best rates available online.
For infos contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the +39 02 29513341